• NORPRO IS WHOLESALE ONLY •
• Quality Products, Quality Service, and Quality Experience!
Norpro was founded in 1973 by our CEO, Gunnar Lie. He was raised in Norway and came to the United States in his early twenties, with a degree in Electrical Engineering. Upon his arrival, he worked in the electrical engineering field. Shortly thereafter, he began to embark on a new dream. With a passion for design and an entrepreneurial spirit, his vision to develop, manufacture and supply quality kitchenware was born.
He built Norpro with a commitment to quality products and exceptional service. This mission remains the same today.
His daughter, Kirsten Miller started working at Norpro while in high school. She continued working at Norpro while completing her BA and MBA degrees in Business Management and Administration at Seattle Pacific University. She has been running Norpro since the late nineties with both enthusiasm and passion. As President, she continues to build and grow Norpro to stay in the lead of new developments, both in products and services.
Norpro is a well-established, stable company filled with energetic, happy people that are eager to meet your needs and serve you well. Everything we do is about offering our customers quality products, quality service, and a quality experience.
We are committed to innovation. Function, design, ergonomics, quality and beauty come together as we create cutting-edge new products. We take pride in developing products that you will enjoy using as you prepare food and entertain.
Since integrity is the ingredient upon which Norpro is grounded internally and builds on externally, there is continuing assurance that company actions, policies, and procedures meet the highest ethical standards.
To our most valuable resources, our employees, we commit ourselves to the career and personal growth of each individual.
Our privately owned business is based on long-term goals and we are here to serve for years to come. It is our desire to be your favorite company to work with. We are excited to work with you and will consistently strive to exceed your expectations.
In summary key points when you work with Norpro:
• Since 1973, Norpro has provided high-quality kitchenware made with superior materials and craftsmanship.
• Norpro has friendly and knowledgeable staff eager to meet and exceed your expectations.
• Norpro is well stocked and has a 98% year-round fill rate.
• Norpro breaks case packs at no additional charge.
• Norpro stocks over 1400 items and travels the world to develop dozens of new, innovative products every year.
• Good, better, best pricing to meet your customers’ needs.
• Customizable seasonal assortments and planograms.
• Low minimum order; great for trying out new items or for filling a customer’s special request.
• High-quality packaging and images help sell our products.
• Easy 24/7 online ordering option.
• Fast, complete shipping.
Ready to become an employee in the NORPRO family?
"*" indicates required fields