This spatula is angled, flexible and strong. The perfect choice for the delicate preparation and cooking of fish, eggs, vegetables, steak, grilled sandwiches, pancakes and hamburgers. The comfortable handle is heat resistant with a smooth surface. Dishwasher safe, it is easy to clean.
Try it out using this simple and favorite recipe from the Pacific Northwest.
BROWN SUGAR-GLAZED SALMON
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless salmon fillets approximately 6oz each
- A few lemon or lime slices for flavoring and garnish.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the to 425°F and set the oven rack at the highest setting.
- Spray the top of the broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange the salmon on top of the broiler pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and Dijon mustard; spoon the mixture evenly onto the top of the fillets, and add a few lemon or lime slices for flavor.
- Cook for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, switch your oven to the broil setting, and broil for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the glaze is caramelized and golden.
Serve with asparagus, green beans or spinach salad. Garnish with lemon or lime slices.